Hy Everyone ! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hy Everyone !

Options
Marius41
Marius41 Community member Posts: 29 Listener
edited April 28 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Good evening!Anyone knows how the prime minister Statements regarding PIP and Universal Credit saiing reforms needs to be will impact our claims?he said some people needs to not have benefits etc...Thx în advance!

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,089 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Marius41, we at Scope think these planned changes are a full-on assault on disabled people. These are only plans at the moment but we feel that threatening to take away the low income PIP provides isn't going to solve the problem of economic inactivity.
    Sanctions and ending claims will only heap more misery on people at the sharp end of the cost of living crisis. W
    e have some information and a petition about this here: Stop demonising us
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Marius41
    Marius41 Community member Posts: 29 Listener
    Options
    Thx.I think it s ridicoilous as well I also don t understand why would he say that when election is coming,is not people will vote him more,on the contrary with thise Statement no one will suport him,it s a strânge Statement I believe,the man got Rich of the uk mentality and now he is plaiing like this,hironic

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.