If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Lwrca payments

Options
Elliekeisha123
Elliekeisha123 Community member Posts: 27 Listener
edited May 4 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi I’ve been given fit notes since 28th of july 2022 after 3 health assessment calls which was supposed to happen but they failed to ring finally I got sorted and was awarded lwrca on the 2/11/23 I disputed the award date as they dismissed how long I’d been given them fit notes etc and started my award from November I won the appeal and now they have changed it back to July 2022 I’ve had 4 payments which started in January this year as I had the waiting period but now I’ve won the appeal they owe me the back payments they have said they owe me £2000 but I’m not sure that this is right as anyone got any ideas how it all works and if they owe me more they did a break down for me on my journal but I don’t understand it all 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.