If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi to all

Options
amazingblazing62
amazingblazing62 Community member Posts: 15 Listener

I have been registered as Blind as of the 15th of March 2024.

I've had to send form of to Pip and I've had servre bladder pain blood in my urine 2.5 catheter bags and also night sweats been to A& E 3 times gave me antibiotics and oramorph needs more investigation doc phoning me on Monday.

Cannot belive it more things to deal with.

Sparklebright628

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,388 Scope online community team
    Options

I hope when the doctor gives you a call he's able to give you some answers and reassurance @amazingblazing62. Do you have much support around you?

Community Manager
    Scope
  • amazingblazing62
    amazingblazing62 Community member Posts: 15 Listener
    Options

Hi there,

No I don't have much support around me I am left to do everything myself

As always it's always been the same

No point having a husband cus he's never supportive that much I just don't know how to handle so many problems with No Real help.

Amazingblazing62

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,388 Scope online community team
    Options

Hi @amazingblazing62,

It sounds like you have a lot on! Have you thought about getting an adult social care needs assessment through your local authority? They might be able to offer some support in areas where you need it.

Community Manager
    Scope
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.