Oliver Mcgowen Mandortry Training
durhamjaide2001
Scope Member Posts: 15,450 Championing
in Work
I'm going to be an expert by experience I have done all the training. I'm going to be delivering the level 2 training to all health and social care staff. If you are over 18 and have autism and/or a learning disability I would definitely recommend doing the training because you have nothing to lose I'm still not sure if I want to deliver but I have done the training. Dose anyone have any advice?
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 190 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 437 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 889 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 673 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income