Hi, my name is Ade797!

Ade797
Ade797 Community member Posts: 8 Listener

Hello, my name is Ade. I just registered, so just saying hi :)

I have had multiple sclerosis (MS) for 10 years. I use a hiking stick to help get about. It is a hard condition to manage.

I am 45 years old. Here's a photo of me. I've put on some weight since this was taken 4 years ago.

I would like to make friends with other people with disabilities in the South East. I live in West Sussex. Others with disabilities will be able to understand what it is like to live with a substantial disability! I am really open, non judgemental, friendly, self-aware.

Tagged:

Comments

• Bluebell21
    Bluebell21 Community member Posts: 868 Empowering

Hi @Ade797 Welcome to the Community. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum. You might like to try the Coffee Lounge for chats or the Games Den for games both under Categories. Any questions just ask.

• Ade797

Hi @Bluebell21 Thank you :) I really appreciate it.

• Chris321
    Chris321 Community member Posts: 26 Connected

Hi @Ade797 Welcome to the Community. I hope you enjoy it here

• Chris321
    Chris321 Community member Posts: 26 Connected

Hi @Ade797 . Firstly. Welcome.to.the community. Fairly new here too but found the forum useful informative and friendly. Sounds.like.my.diisability is similar to yours. I'm in the North East and also looking to make new friends after a marriage breakdown. Enjoy your time here buddy

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,558 Online Community Programme Lead
    edited September 8

Hi @Ade797,

Welcome! It’s great to have you here. Thanks for introducing yourself. Plenty of us can relate to managing a long-term condition, so I hope you'll find lots of support here. Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! 😀

• Ade797

Hello @Adrian_Scope - Great to hear from you! Thank you for being so welcoming! :)

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,000 Online Community Coordinator

I thought I'd pop in and say a quick welcome too @Ade797 it's great to have you here. 😁

If you want a good natter, i recommend checking out the Hows your day discussion. 😊