What's the last thing you bought?
I treated myself to some new colouring books!
Comments
-
Yay, what happy books! I love them and think so-called adult coloring books are awesome, no need to be a kid to have fun like that. Enjoy and keep us posted on some nice pages :)
1 -
Load of plants for outside the flat
0 -
I have lots of colouring books that I've ordered from an online shop, but I can't remember where I've put the bag with them in.
0 -
A new toy store opened near me recently. When I went in I noticed lots of the customers were adults without children - like me. I noticed the shelves were so high they used cherry pickers to get to the top shelves … I have a theory that they did that knowing lots of customers would be adults, to bring back the feeling of being in a toy store as a child with the shelves being high up 😁
1 -
Oh that's annoying @BrianMcFaddenfan24! What kind of colouring books are they?
Haha I love that theory @66Mustang 😆
0 -
Some winter pansies.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 189 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 886 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 680 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income





