I'm worried about my job centre appointment

BrianMcFaddenfan24
BrianMcFaddenfan24 Community Member Posts: 102 Contributor

Hi everyone, I have an appointment with an advisor who I don't like on the 21st as she told me at my last appointment that she was deliberately trying to scare me to getting a job.

I've tried contacting my local job centre's complaints department about her, but they've not responded.

The advisor had frightened me that much that I had to use my inhaler and my ecig (it's a nicotine free one as I use nicotine free liquids in it) as I bought myself an ecig after the first time I spoke to her as she was rude and unprofessional.

The people who deal with the UC website seriously need to add a section on there for claimants to send messages directly to the complaints department at the local job centre plus, anonymously and some where for claimants to add that their partner or other family member or a friend will be sat with them for support and to talk on the person's behalf of and when the person needs them to as sometimes my fiancé talks on my behalf especially when it's to do with UC as I get worried and stressed very easily which can trigger my asthma.

Other advisors I've spoke to in the past have been fine with my fiancé supporting me and talking on my behalf as we'd already explained to them about it.

I couldn't even attempt to explain it to my current advisor (who I really don't like or want to see again), who isn't even my actual advisor as my usual advisor is really nice and understanding, but the one I've been seeing since early June is awful. I honestly don't know how she got a job at the job centre.

I know that some advisors are nice and some are not, but the one I'm seeing is rude, unprofessional and thinks it's a good idea to frighten me.

My fiancé and my mum weren't very happy when I told them what happened.

She even had the cheek to ask if she could look at my personal emails and I told her that my data doesn't work in the job centre and my phone won't connect to theirs either.

I've even tried contacting my local citizens advice team and they just go around the houses.

I really don't know what to do now as I really don't want to go and see that advisor again.

I don't even know why they have changed my advisor as I wasn't told that my advisor was being changed.

She's even put me down to do 5 hours of job search a week!

Comments

  • Mary_Scope
    Mary_Scope Posts: 5,938 Scope Online Community Children and Family Specialists

    Hi @BrianMcFaddenfan24

    Sorry to hear you're still dealing with this adviser, it must be causing a lot of ongoing stess. Are you able to request a new adviser on your journal?

    If you don't feel like you're getting anywhere with the complaints department, you can complain directly to the DWP.

    Are you able to bring your mum or fiance with you next time for support?