Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Moving House

Having been recently told that our six year old daughter will always need a wheel chair etc. we are now in the process of looking to move into a bungalow. Is there any support available for stamp duty and VAT on legal fees etc. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sign in or join us to comment.