Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Leaving money for a disabled person

AlexW_ScopeAlexW_Scope Scope Posts: 217 Pioneering
If you leave money to a disabled person directly, in the form of a gift in your will, it can affect any means-tested benefits they may be entitled to. Take a look at our new information on this at www.scope.org.uk/support/families/will-trusts
Sign in or join us to comment.