Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
BBC Reporting Scotland video on our work with a NEW form of pedestrian crossing.
We are a small company reaching for the stars but getting increased interest from the "powers that be". We are confident we can deliver this solution to you FREE of charge but we do need your help. What kind of help? Just talk about the problems and let people know there are solutions. If you want to know more then please get in touch and if you live in or are visiting Scotland then drop me us a line and we can demonstrate the technology to you.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.