Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help me please!
Hello My name is Lora. I live in the Republic of Belarus. I bring up the boys twins diagnosed with cerebral palsy. boys name is Sasha and Pasha. Boy 6 years. Both boys do not go. Pope boys with us does not live, he left when the boy was 4 years.Now I live alone with boys. It is very difficult to cope with the boys, they become large and heavy. we live in a high-rise building on the 7 - floor, I can not bring them out into the street without help, I can not leave them home alone, I'm tired to live. Nobody is helps me be engaged in children. No help neither moral support, there is no financial support, allowance for the two children is $ 300. No rehabilitation to adapting for children. Tell me, where it is possible ask for help in anything else - exercise machines, wheelchairs, walkers. Tell me, help me, please. I am tired live like that !!!!!!!!!!
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments