Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help for young people aged 15 to 25 years old.
We have received funding from the Big Lottery to help young people with disabilities and/or special needs from the West Midlands who are in the process of thinking about their options for the future. A six week outdoor activity programme called 'Me & You' will help young people to learn practical skills in horticulture, conservation & wildlife and angling. The 'Me & You' programme is an opportunity to discover new interests and learn new skills by engaging in positive outdoor activities. It will take place throughout 2017 at the Albrighton Trust, nr Wolverhampton, West Midlands. For more information please email [email protected]
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.