Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Qualifications in Speech and Language courses?
i am 48 years old and i already work in a primary school and have a Welfare Assistant job. i have been volunteering in schools for about 4 years whilst gaining my G.C.S.E Maths,English, TA Level 2 and 3 qualifications, (which is not easy at my age, believe me). i feel a qualification in Speech and Language would really enhance my confidence with supporting the children in there language and communication. I would be really grateful if anybody could suggest if there are any free courses available to me.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.