Renewal of forms from DLA to PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Renewal of forms from DLA to PIP

TanyaJ Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi there,

We have a 23 year old son, who was awarded a higher rate Mobility indefinitely. We are now in the process of having to fill out the dreaded forms once again! The last time we completed the forms he was under the care of a wonderful physiotherapist who gave us much help in completing the forms. Unfortunately he no longer sees her. Our GP doesn't know of our sons condition well enough. Are there any guidelines that will help us? Thank you. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.