Hi, my name is lonewarrior! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lonewarrior!

Options
lonewarrior
lonewarrior Community member Posts: 23 Connected
My user name lone warrior is one I chose for a safety forum I joined! I felt I was a lone voice where I work concerning the importance of being safe at work.I have never felt part of this planet,I do not do small talk, I do believe I have dyslexia, my daughter was diagnosed and I helped her succeed at school as no help was given by the teachers.she posted this on my Facebook feed,what a girl! She knows her dad well.
I am me looking at others and wondering if they are awake to the world or preset to go through a set life? I can tell if I meet an "awake" individual as I can be totally honest without having to brag or pretend I am one thing or another.
i find this forum very helpful and the parallels I see with myself are awesome. Oh and hello every one.brian.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.