Parents, carers and disabled parents
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


DebbzzDebbzz Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi does anyone know where I can get some help my husband is disabled he has chronic arthritis in his foot and can not use or put any weight on his foot he is on crutches so he is unable to do a lot of things but I have to work 37.5 hours a week plus overtime to keep us afloat my husband claims esa and pips daily living, we have been refused mobility (yes even though he can't walk) so we have appealed this my problem is I can't afford to pay anyone to come and look after him whilst I'm at work and I can't claim carers allowance Cos I'm earning too much. I still do everything for him I'm so so tired and I don't know where to go for help can someone help me please I'm so desperate and tired


Sign in or join us to comment.