Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

child with physical problem with walking and speech problem

hsimns Community member Posts: 1 Listener
How can a parent get the proper treatment for their child, I have a friend who is struggling to get treatment for their two years old daughter, they still cant get the right therapists.


  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    I think we might need more information than this @hsimns

    Are they seeing a GP? Have they been referred anywhere else? Etc
    Senior online community officer
  • MikeBroderick
    MikeBroderick Community member Posts: 235 Pioneering
    Hi @hsimns:

    Can you provide a little more detail please, such as what the issues are? Thanks.
  • elias
    elias Community member Posts: 7 Connected
    i have two children in my school they do not have hearing aids i am just using only sings to teach which makes them difficult to get the massage and one children have no a wheelchair it is about one km away from their home due to that he some time fails to come to school what  should i do
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.