If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

bedbound and need someone to fill out pip form

bullock007bullock007 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2017 in PIP, DLA and AA
I am bedbound and need someone to fill out pip form for me and come my house to do this. How do I get help 


  • GeoarkGeoark Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,375 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi bullock007 and welcome to the forum.

    I am not sure how to help you with this, but @Sam_Scope or @BenefitsTrainingCo may be able to offer some advice.

    As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

  • Debbie_ScopeDebbie_Scope Member Posts: 947 Pioneering
    Hi @bullock007,

    If you're not able to find a local advice service which can support you with your PIP application you should contact the PIP helpline. It might be possible that they can arrange for a visiting officer to visit you at home to help you complete the form.
    Search our Services Directory to see if there are any local organisations near to you. CAB might be able to help and Age UK if you're over 50.
    Local advocacy services might be able to help with this too.

    If you can't find help in time ask for an extension to give you more time.

    Hope you're able to find some help with the form.

    Best wishes
Sign in or join us to comment.