Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is jinx!
I just had an assessment yesterday from Capita for PIP. It was tough and exhausting but overall not too bad an experience. The questions were never ending and the physical part was pathetic in terms of not having to do much but she said it will take 4-14 weeks for an answer. Have any of you had this experience? I also have 3 kids with Autism and have to say there is NO support when they reach 18
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 258 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 875 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.