Hello there — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello there

paulasachs
paulasachs Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi. I'm a bit **** at social media and talking full stop but I need to give this a go. My name is Pea. I have bpd bipolar and ocd. I am a full time carer for my husband who is 15 years older than me and disabled and in a wheelchair full time. He is also very grumpy and I am finding it very hard to cope. I think I just need a bit of support. Sorry for the moan and thanks for reading xxxx

Comments

• Snibbbo
    Snibbbo Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Hello Pea. I joined the Discussion Group 3 minutes ago but spotted that you have both Borderline and Bipolar Disorder. I am a volunteer for Bipolar UK and run the Northampton peer-to-peer support group. I joined this forum as my wife is in a wheelchair and cannot communicate verbally - but I am always happy to chat about all thing Bipolar as well.

Rob
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @paulasachs welcome to the community!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.