Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Help with Health Assessment Form - Universal Credit.

Elizabeth777Elizabeth777 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2017 in Universal Credit
Hello.I'm currently receiving Universal credit benefit and have been on the sick for 6mnts. I've received a Health Assessment form that needs to be sent back ASAP. Can I get advice on filling out the questionnaire. Thank you kindly Elizabeth. 


  • MikeBroderickMikeBroderick Member Posts: 234 Courageous
    Hi @Elizabeth777:

    Welcome to the Online Community and thanks for your post.

    Please see our Benefits section for information about Universal Credit. Are there any instructions on the Health Assessment form to indicate who should complete it? 

    Is it something a doctor or nurse should be filling out?
  • BenefitsTrainingCoBenefitsTrainingCo Member Posts: 2,692 Pioneering
    Hi Elizabeth777

    I suspect it is a UC50 (sometimes known as an ESA50) form that you have been sent. If so it would make good sense to get help from a local advice service with this. It is something that local advisers are in the habit of completing on a fairly regular basis. Some people choose/have to complete it on their own though and if you consider doing this you might like to look at some useful online guides. The Benefits and Work website has a guide to help people complete the form and you can find out more about this on its website here.

    Best wishes
    The Benefits Training Co:
    Paul Bradley
    Michael Chambers
    Will Hadwen
    Sarah Hayle
    Maria Solomon
    David Stickland
Sign in or join us to comment.