Change in status. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Change in status.

Denims Member Posts: 2 Listener
My status has been lowered from enhanced to standard P I P, I have requested a Mandatory Reconsideration as I live in a rural setting with no Bus route, I depend on my Mobility Car to be able to travel. If my request is denied what can I do.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.