Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Need Advice - flat with care for daughter (Learning Disability)

jennygreenerjennygreener Member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm mum of adult with learning disability. I ant her to move house from own flat in Scotland to own flat in England with care. Any advice?


Sign in or join us to comment.