Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I had my assessment 3weeks ago Wednesday and no heard .so I phoned up to see how it was progressing and first the lady said we received your papers back the 17th so that would have been 3 days after my assessment. Then she said your case worker has your papers and working in them . You should hear word for a face to face soon I said I've been on the 14th last month oh she says well shouldn't be long till we receive your assessment details and then decision will be made . I think she's getting mixed up and case worker has my assessment report cause that seems along time from me being at face to face and the assessor sending them back to case worker eh ?? What do you think folks thankyou again
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.