Hi, my name is Ehit! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Ehit!

Options
Ehit
Ehit Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
Hi, I'm new here. I have fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety. 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ehit welcome to the community! Do you want to let us know a little more about yourself?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ehit.

A very big welcome to you from us all.

Can you please let us know a bit more about yourself so that we can point you in the right direction ????

• Ehit
    Ehit Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
    Options
    Hi
    I have stage 6 fibromyalgia. I had to leave my career as a senior teacher because my Head teacher put so much pressure on me. I now work part time as a university lecturer; they are amazing with me; I can even work from home if I have to.
    I have lost a lot of friends because of being ill all the time, which doesn't help my depression. But I'm also anxious about meeting new people.
    I have a wonderful husband and son, who help me so  much. I'm not sure what I'd do without them. In February I got a puppy who is training to be my assistance dog; she helps me emotionally already!
    The only thing that helps is if we go to a warm climate (not that we get to go to one that often).
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ehit.

Welcome to your new home & online community, please let us know how we can help/support you with ????

That's a great idea with the puppy, I do love the thought of having a friend who is not judgmental  !!!!

Yes we are back to normal with regards to the weather this morning !!!!

Please have a good look at our "online community" where you can help your self to lots of people willing to help/support you through your tough times.

I look forward to having a chat with you at some point !!!!

• MikeBroderick
    MikeBroderick Community member Posts: 235 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ehit:

Welcome!

Great to have you with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.