Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is nialllazenby!
Do doing a bit of research for my grandparents as they have no idea how to us the internet! Basically they want some opinions on baths for the 'more mature person' (their words, not mine). They want to go local because that is just what they are about, and I've helped them find this company called Abacus Healthcare (http://www.abacushealthcare.co.uk/disabled-baths/), and I was just wondering if anyone has had any previous experience with them before? My grandparents don't know anyone who has wanted to get a support bath, and are sceptical about going through a company they haven't heard anything about. Thanks!
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.