Have you recently become disabled?
We want to speak to men who have recently become disabled
Are you a man aged 16-61 who has recently become disabled and live in England and Wales? We would love you to take part in our new five year life opportunities study. Your participation will help us develop our future campaigns and the support we provide to disabled people and their families. You’ll also receive a £20 Amazon voucher for your time!
To read a bit more about it, take a look at the Scope opportunities study page and if you know anyone who might be interested, please share!
Have you recently become disabled? Is it through accident? Illness? The community is proud to have members with so many different experiences, let us know about yours in the comments below.
Senior online community officer
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 613 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 684 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.