Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hello. .. I am an ambassador for something called DragonTale productions based in Wrexham North Wales. I am also on pip and esa .. my 3 year entitlement was due to need renewing next year, after it had taken me a year to appeal when they took my car away which had been issued by DLA I won The appeal as basically the assessor had lied on every point but it was such hard work.. I almost feel like I had turned into a lawyer. My mental health got worse but they seemed to take no notice if my PTSD or the letters from my councillor an my other help groups. I am unable to work as I have osteoarthritis and osteoporosis and a colapsing spine.. the assess made her story up as she went along. . Anyway, pip have decided to re - assess me a year early... just because they can, and I have already filled in the form and am awaiting my assessment date... capita are a bent company with what I regard as criminal activities.. the government should stop them from operating. . If I did not have my support group thru DragonTale I don't think I would be alive now... and I cant believe I have to go thru this again... I do not have a husband, just a wonderful son who cares for me for nothing as well as being a father to 2 little ones.... my heart goes out to all people claiming... or should I say fighting.., pip.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.