Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
PIP assessment lies
i was told of this site by a friend,Having read some of the posts and how many have had lies told about them in the assessors reports.Mine contained so many blatant lies and the assessor did not record things as i told them but how he "interpreted "them-i was observed to do things I did not do and which the suggestion was totally ridiculous-something no-one would ever do.i have been to the CAB and submitted a mandatory reconsideration,I also complained to Atos today-by email-so i have a record.i was told that these were the people to complain to and the person who told me said they had to take it to the next stage and to a case examiner who he got an apology from and compensation,i dont know if this is gospel or a wind up by the person concerned,
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.