Hi, my name is Joe_khan1! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Joe_khan1!

Options
Joe_khan1
Joe_khan1 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi,I suffer from vascular dementia,have had a stroke or strokes,heart attacks,heart failure,epilepsy,black outs,diabetic,finding it hard to walk due to breathlessness and angina attacks,tiredness,heavily medicated etc.my pip was accessed and was stopped as they said I was fit and did not need any help.that stopped on 13/07/17.i appealed with proof of letters from doctors and consultants and gave them the addresses and have been turned down again.i have now been made homeless as from Monday 09/10/17 because we could not keep up with rent payments.my wife is in bad health too.i am now at a loss as to who to turn to for help or advice.
i have authorised my wife to write on my behalf as she has the power of attorney and her name is Sally Khan.any advice would be appreciated.thank you.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.