Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
In search of a rosebud type dolls house for my daughters!
Hi everyone! I have 3 daughters here in South Africa who absolutely love the pretty Rosebud dolls houses you have in the UK!! It's so beautiful and I'm so sorry that they don't sell them here. A friend of ours stays in Hamton Court area in London and is willing to buy one (preloved and bring it to SA on 4 Nov 2017. I thought I'll ask on this group if anyone have a rosebud type dolls house to sell or if you know of one that is available at one of your wonderful charity shops? Thank you in advance for your assistance! My email adress is(removed) Regards, Lizette
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.