Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
any further advice please.
do i inform the g.p of what is going on as i have informed, the kids teacher, district councilor, my m.p, my church we go too, a domestic violence project speke & garston i'm waiting for them to offer me some emotional support, and a solicitor too.please let me know . also i'm looking for some funding for my daughter carry on with her education to do her gcse's this year and btec art any help on that i have mentioned it too mp and my area councillor too but no joy at the moment thou.
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 258 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 875 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.