PIP forms here. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

PIP forms here.

Viclet Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited October 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
DWP stated that my DLA would be stopped on the 28th October. I got the CAB to ask DWP to send PIP forms and buy me a little time. They must be returned by the 9th October. Terrified. I'm getting help filling in the form but I have left a domestic violence situation and all my medical notes are in my exes house and I can't get them. I have moved to a new GP who doesn't know me. I have a phobia of blood, needles and medical procedures. I have to use a wheelchair due to Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, tenosynovitis, and I have great pain trying to hold a pen. Even with my DLA stopped I have ESA but will the one affect the other? What evidence will suffice?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.