Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Is it personal
Ok just a rant ..im begining to think the universe is out to drive me crazy .. door knocks it a balilif shocking claims I owe 16 00 pound council tax . Any way found last two payments one 750 pounds the recent not long ago payment of 500 pounds now he told me after payment 83 pounds was outstanding .. this and council clearly are no good at maths so in four months 83 pounds has become 1600 hundred telling me I can go to prison off I don't cough up 500 pounds on the spot for tax avvaision if money not paid in full three months sentence is on the cards now firstly I don't owe this secondly after payment was made .I was taken to court didn't inform me and court cost and bailiffs fees added now remember paid receipt kept .oh Yeh dates clearly show payed long before court now I am in recepit e.s.a.only. was honest and told them and gave evidence of daughters starting date pay slips so charging me full rent and full poll tax from two years before hand council tax jumped to ohhh not sure 30 letters claiming diffetent amounts information different on every one talked till im blue in the face this is so wrong claims I had till ten o clock.last night then prison is taking place im gonna be on the funny farm soon every day different **** up im expected to correct not on pay role admin is not my job .some one already paid for this..and now I see why people have mental health issues dammm ...
Only me .. cathie..
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.