Adviser — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


ibra Member Posts: 3 Listener
my son is disapility .but he need a work , job .
how can he get ?


  • Mel_At_Scope
    Mel_At_Scope Member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi @ibra

    Welcome to the community! 
    I am an Employment Advisor as part of our Kickstart West London service at Scope. 

    It would be great to find out some more information about your son, for instance what type of work would your son like to get in to?

    Scope have various employment support services which could help your son with finding work. 

    Support to Work is part of Scope employment services and provides online support to disabled people to help with applying for a job, either via telephone, Skype or text message. This service is available to disabled adults in England and Wales.

    For more information please follow this link here: 

    We do also have face to face services in certain areas in London and Nationally, to see if there may be any local to yourself, search your postcode on our service directory. 

    I hope this helps with your search!
    Best regards, 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.