Hi, my name is DocDee! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is DocDee!

DocDee
DocDee Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone, OK then now I have introduced myself just letting you know that I suffer chronic arthritis in my spine and all major joints, also born with Ankylosing spondylitis, which never REALLY bothered me until early 30's then got worse with the arthritis setting in, of course this Hitlerite government tried to take away my pittance by lying about what went on at my so called assessment, thank the Gods I had had it recorded I advise everyone to do that too help when they lie about YOU!

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @DocDee

Good evenig & a very big welcome to our online community.

I think I should say join the "Que" as we have got many members in simular situations.

Can you please let us know at what stage you are with "pip"

We have got some great info on "pip" which I can pointt you in the right direction if you need ???

There is also a group with lot's off members who are in different stages off there "pip's"

We have also "Benefit Advisors" who can answer any questions that you might have ???

Please please let me know if you require any help with the above ???

Many thanks.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.