Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I am doing appeal with esa I can't stand for long about 5mins my legs are swollen as are my feet I can't long as I use stick and I stop more time then I walk I get short of breath even wen I walk upstairs or any where I can't get in bath as I struggle to get bk up so I shower no longer then 5mins if I cook it is microwave and I will sit at table till done as my back and legs get pain and I hav accidents as most of time never make it to toilet can't bend to wipe my self from behind so I lie on the bed use baby wipes with arthistis in both hips not as mobile as I used to be it could lead to ostiperois I have to swing to get myself up and because I can't bend I get someone to cut my toe nails
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.