Hi, my name is Aldridgemarie! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Aldridgemarie!

Options
Aldridgemarie
Aldridgemarie Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone I'm married and have 2 children who live with me 1 of my son was on the DLA but from pips took it over he was put off he has ADHD Aspergers sleeping disorder  my husband was put out of work last year and because of no work he has went into a bad depression and now is on the sick I usually have things in for Xmas but I'm lucky having the things I need to keep us going my mood is going down hill we live with one week money one week with £50.and that's the way we live I do try to think of other saying there is worse people off than me but it's the kids I feel it for when I have to say I have no money

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Aldridgemarie, and welcome to the community. I'm so sorry to hear about your current situation, it sounds like things are really tough for you at the moment. 

When did you find out about your PIP outcome, and did you try appealing? It would be a good idea to have a look at our online benefits calculator and check that you're receiving all that you're entitled to, as this may lead to some additional income.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.