What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is shaunthomas!

hi to all
 im just after little advice on claiming carers allowance 
bit insite into conditions story etc 
me and my partner had a very serious motorcycle crash over 3mths ago 
we are self employed and getting working tax credits but cant do much at momment due to injurys etc im getting pip partner is in the process of claiming pip we are trying to find out if we can claim carers allowance we have few children ours who come and help us with our needs but want and try to cover some of the cost fuel tunnel buses etc so question is can we claim carers allowance in our own right and be able to pay it to our carers kids as it not only one person
thanks shaun


Sign in or join us to comment.