Hb my rent — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hb my rent

I got over payment of child tax and as usual didn't know until built up then they r deducting till April till then im under benefits cap i have bin awarded 50p towards my rent im expected to pay eest ofrent which is over 100pd i cant afford full rent as well as everything else so now im in arrears and got told they r evicting me an my 4 kids cos of this



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.