Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Review for ongoing PIP awards
My PIP award letter dated Oct 2016 states that I will be contacted by the DWP after Oct 2026. And another member has posted that their award letter dated Nov 2017 states that they will be contacted after Nov 2027. But there have been other posts on the forum stating that all awards, including ongoing ones, will be reviewed every three years. Will it be reviews after 10 years for ongoing awards - or after only three years?
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.