Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi my name is Abi10

Abi10Abi10 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi my name is Abi, i am a mental health carer as well as a physical carer for both if my parents. Alongside there own illness i have dyslexia and possible autism.

I am in college doing a level 2 music course and i work hard to achieve my goals and don't like to be treated differently. 

Please go easy on me. 

Speak soon 

Abi 

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Abi and welcome

Please have a look around, there is lots of info on here and shout out if you have any questions

Merry Christmas

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Neil2017Neil2017 Member Posts: 157 Courageous
    Hi @Abi10
    welcome to the community. 

Best set of luck withand hope you’re enjoying your music course. I like listening to most genres of music myself. Do you play an instrument!

Hope you find some useful information and/or support on here.
    neil
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Abi10

It’sgreat to meet you this morning!!!!!

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with??????

Many thanks.
  • Abi10Abi10 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Neil2017 said:
    Hi @Abi10
    welcome to the community. 

Best set of luck withand hope you’re enjoying your music course. I like listening to most genres of music myself. Do you play an instrument!

Hope you find some useful information and/or support on here.
    neil
    Hi neil. 

Its lovely to meet you as well. 

Like yourself i listen to most genres but not heavy mental and opera. I do play a few instrument and i have found my voice as well. I mostly play piano and clarinet but not afraid to give a new instrument ago. 

Speak soon

Abi
  • JennysDadJennysDad Member Posts: 2,308 Pioneering
    Hi @Abi10 and welcome to the community. Good to 'meet' you this Christmas Eve day.
    Try not to worry too much about how people may respond - you are among friends here. 
    I look forward to getting to know you better,
    Best
    Richard
  • Neil2017Neil2017 Member Posts: 157 Courageous
    Hi @Abi10

thanks for your reply. Merry Christmas. Would like to get together at or near SCAG soon.

A very merry Xmas.
Sign in or join us to comment.