Hi, my name is barbara0118! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is barbara0118!

barbara0118
barbara0118 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone I am new to group so don't really know what to expect.   I have back pain that radiates down my legs which makes them very weak xx

Comments

• DenceNucliaAtom
    DenceNucliaAtom Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    Hi Barbara, welcome to the community. I am also fairly new but have been welcomed very well. Sorry to hear about ur back pain. I also suffer from lower back pain and can relate to how horrid it is. Espetioly when no matter what position u sit in or lie in it only seems to make it worst. 
    I hope that other things in ur life are going well and arnt as much of a pain in ur backside as ur back :)
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @barbara0118, and welcome! Great to have you here. :)
  • barbara0118
    barbara0118 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I am OK otherwise.   I work part time for a consultant who specializes in pain/stroke and other clinical health problems that can lead to anxiety/depression etc so do have a lot of support there but it will be nice to hear from people with similar problems to me x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.