Hi, my name is shatty81! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is shatty81!

shatty81 Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello my query is I moved in with my dad recently I receive esa and have been awarded the enhanced pip,my dad has gone looking after his brother who is poorly and awaiting going in a nursing home until then he's staying there and has been since September,so although im living on my own for now can I apply for severe disability premium until my dad returns home?


  • Geoark
    Geoark Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,384 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @shatty81 and welcome to the community.

    I see Topkitten has responded to your question in  your other post. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

    As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

  • shatty81
    shatty81 Member Posts: 5 Listener
    Thanks for the comments but a woman rang me from dwp and told me as my dad' state pension is down at that address I cannot claim it 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.