Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Lisa72Lisa72 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction
I have a 21year old son who suffers FACS receives Pip high rate care and mobility is there any grants available to help take him on a little holiday as he has expressed an interest on visiting Amsterdam many thanks 


Sign in or join us to comment.