ESA question — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA question

caz2014 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello I’m after some advise I claim esa contribution surport group and Dala my husband as had to finish work went on sick but was laid of by agency he worked for can’t claim ssp of them so apply for esa contribution based got a letter saying he’s only allowed £5-40. A week is this right I thought esa contribution based wasent men’s tested 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.