Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is 121Dawn!
I have an incurable brain condition called Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension amongst several other chronic illnesses. I thought I’d give this forum a try as I’ve recently become single again after 30 yrs of being part of a couple. The last time I was single I was perfectly healthy and could see. Now unfortunately neither of those statements apply. My cup is however always half full with a full wish of over spilling. I am here for anyone who would like to talk.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.