Hi, — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi,

Options
nickyban
nickyban Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited February 2018 in Start here and say hello!
Hi I have just signed up to join although I have been supporting Scope with a monthly gift for over a year I have joined because I have Bipolar Effective Disorder which is definitely a disability!

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi there

It is best not to have your phone number as a username and so we edited this for you, you can email us on community@scope.org.uk with an alternate username if you want something different and we can edit this for you.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @nickyban and welcome to the community. I am glad you found us.
    It's important for you to know, I think, that you have come to a safe place and are among friends. For that reason you don't need to be shy of telling us about yourself and your issues, or of asking any questions. The better you allow us to get to know you, the more easily we may be able to find ways of being useful to you.
    Please stay in touch,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.