If owner didn't know why should I

Options
charlene
charlene Community member Posts: 555 Empowering
at my assessment I was asked if the small corner shop was the same size of a Tesco Express, my reply was no. 
I have been in this shop since and I asked the owner how long is his shop. His reply was he didn't know. I then remembered 20 metres was 2 large bus lengths so asked can 2 large buses total of 20 metres. He replied no, and said his shop must be 15 metres.  

On on leaving the shop I realised I needed the length of the shop front.  I had a brain wave, looking at my car I judged 2 cars could park there.  I never realised I would ever measure a shop by large buses and cars.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks for the smile
  • charlene
    Options
    Lol I better not go there Victoriad
  • charlene
    Options
    I have this thing about Firemen in long leather boots.  If I started thinking of strapping lads I would never be able to do the sums!
  • maid08
    maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Empowering
    edited February 2018
    Options
    charlene said:
    at my assessment I was asked if the small corner shop was the same size of a Tesco Express, my reply was no. 
    I have been in this shop since and I asked the owner how long is his shop. His reply was he didn't know. I then remembered 20 metres was 2 large bus lengths so asked can 2 large buses total of 20 metres. He replied no, and said his shop must be 15 metres.  

On on leaving the shop I realised I needed the length of the shop front.  I had a brain wave, looking at my car I judged 2 cars could park there.  I never realised I would ever measure a shop by large buses and cars.
    what on earth has thecharlene said:

what has
     size of the shop to do with a youer condition or assessment????

• charlene
    Options
    Hello, at the time I did say I didn't know.
  • charlene
    Options
    Hello maid08, I took it the larger the shop the more walking you would have to do.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • charlene
    Options
    Lol, must have been thinking of those hunks lying in a line.  Tried measuring the length I have to walk from my front door to my car. After measuring my stride I  made it approx 17' or better 3 hunky men.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options