couples ESA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

couples ESA

Beverley1511 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I've recieved a letter from housing benefit that says we might be eligible for couples ESA and I'm not sure what to do. It seems that when anybody applies for a new benefit they are knocked off their original benefits until a new claim has been established, I'm really scared my daughter had her esa cut off and didn't have any money for 3 months and mummy here paid for everything out of my savings now I've no savings left. Should I try for a new couples claim or leave it as it is 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.